Oh we are shakin'...they were all really scary, but we HAVE to vote for Chef's Catsister...A2...ya can't see much of that kitty cept the eyes...but the doggie looks like he'd really rather be elsewhere...actually, we think an entire book could be written bout this pic...
53 comments:
Photo A6! We think Misty looks pretty evil in that photo - especially for a kitty!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
I gots to vote for A1, my home girl Satan! Does Cheshire count too, he's kinda secretly evil! Heheh!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
We're voting for photo A3. Those red eyes make the kitty look possessed!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
I'm too scared of regular cats to even dare look at these photos!
I vote for Misty A6....now I know why I am afraid from cats....
I have to vote for A6...
Very scary...
Abby xxxooo
Voting for Photo A4 - JB!
Sparky
A4 JB - she looks possessed! eeeekkkk.
woofs.
Hi Deetz,
I will do the right thing and not vote for myself, but I will vote for Misty, A6!
--JB
Hi! Misty here now! hee hee
I will have to vote for JB, A4.
hee hee
--Misty
I vote for A3, JB's scary red eyes! But in real life, I don't think she is scary. Shhh... I admit it. I am friends with a C-A-T!
Misty photo A6 has our vote.
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
We're going to vote for A6 Misty. Kt was a tossup between her and JB.
Again a vewy hawd decision Deetz but ummm I think A3JB is the scawiest.smoochie kisses
Asta
28 Casper. That photo just kind of begs to win the evil eye in this category.
We vote for Misty (A6). She looks really scary!
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
P.S. JB (A4) is a very close second.
I have to admit JB: A3 looks even spookier than Beauty, my catsister. S/He is freaky.
xox Chef
BOL! We thought this one was hilarious yet scary:
Photo A2 - Chef's Catsister
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
I vote for A6!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
I have to vote for Photo A6!
Thor
A4 gets our vote.
Levi's mom
They all look evil ~ CATS!!!
I think we'll have to go for A6 - Misty ..... and of course how can we forget JB!
We're still torn between this 2 "devilish" cats! Now we know why they make our coats stand.. Haha!
Rudolf & Goofy
Definitely Photo A4 Jelly Bean!!!
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
I vote for A3: JB.
Photo A4, kitty red eye...gets my vote. Wiry wags, Eric
We are going with A6 ~Socks, S & C
Whoa! Misty is vewy scawy! her eyes pop out at cha!
The G-Dales
Photo A2 - Chef's Catsister!
They are all scary and make me glad that we don't have any kitties at our house. I vote for A4.
Your friend,
Niamh
Oh we are shakin'...they were all really scary, but we HAVE to vote for Chef's Catsister...A2...ya can't see much of that kitty cept the eyes...but the doggie looks like he'd really rather be elsewhere...actually, we think an entire book could be written bout this pic...
Lacie
I'm going A3 - JB. Those orange glowey eyes are spooky!
Your pal,
Kirby
We abstain... ARRRRRFFFF!!! ARRGH!!! WOO WOO RUUFFF ACCCKK!!! C-A-T-S ALLAARRRRRRMMMMMM
the out of control whippets
I vote for A6, Misty.
Koobie
sorry we have to give a vote to
Every kitty cos they all look too scary
we know we're not playing right but really they all look like uh we'll go the other way
I vote for photo A4! That JB looks like he's just about tog et up and swat someone.
I'm voting for Photo A6 - Misty here
~ Girl girl
We vote for A6- scary kitty!
A4 - JB - very scary!
A4 weally scares ME! I think that kitties name is JB. What does JB mean.....JustBad(kitty)???
Willow Dale
A4, JB!
I voted for A6 Misty.... thats the scariest cat i've ever seen.
lots of licks
xox
JB wins PAWS DOWN. Doesn't matter WHICH photo! Whoa!
Goob love,
Stanley
woof's, we iz gonna pick JB, A3..
b safe,
~rocky~
A2. That cat really scared me.
Deefor
Photo A4 - JB gets our vote!
A0!! Stella really watch me when I sleep!
We're voting for A3 (JB) - the red eyes sure look scary! Next is A6 (Misty)and A5 (Maiz).
w00f's heres our other 3 fur this category..A1, A4 and A6...
b safe,
~rocky and company~
Each one of the kitty photos get a vote from me...
Deetz
Deetz, We love every one of these cats and we want to vote for all of them.
A4 for scary JB.
--says Misty
A6 Misty!
--says JB
A4 for JB
--says PooPoo
Post a Comment