5/1/08

Scary Eye Contest Voting!


Okay all contestants, furry animals, non-furry animals, humans, etc....It is time to vote!
Mum got sooooo many pictures and they were all wonderful! She decided that she would put them into categories. Some have more then one photo and all will be included. I love her for letting me put together this contest. Well, I would love her anywaz, even if she refused to do the contest.

Voting will end on MAY 16th, 2008 (FRIDAY)

RULES:
1) Leave you vote in the COMMENTS section for each category. There are 5 (five) Categories.

2) Please enter the "Photo Number or Letter" when voting. (since some are entered more then once in the same category)

3) Vote as many times as you would like


Furoscious Scary Eye
Adorable Scary Eye
Kitty Cat Scary Eye
Very Scary Eye
Magazine Cover Scary Eye (This was my mums idea)


I hope everyone had so much fun with these photos!!!!

You can even vote for your own photo and someone else's too. My mum is so cool with her rules.

She did want me to say that these photos belong to the person who took them and for those photo thiefs out there....do not use them, copy them, etc, without the permission of the person who took the photos. Thank you!

Deetz

14 comments:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Everyone looks great!
--JB

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

OMDoggie all furs look great!

uh Deetz could you ask your mommy to add Ginger & Crikit's name to our picture so no fur gets me Sparky of barkigloud mixed up with Sparky barky since we like the same name "Sparky" :)

thanks Deeta mommy Love licks

Faya said...

Waouw...please give your mom a nice big kiss for the great job she has done...
Kisses, Faya

Lizzy said...

Woo! Time to vote! Can't wait to see all these pictures...

Sparky

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

oh Deetz mommy this is too hard! what a cool contest you made but wa wanna vote fur every fur... we gonna let mommy do voting cos we love all the scary eyes

Love LIcks & waggin TX tails ready to nap now

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz and Mum -

You did a really pawsome job with the Scary Eye Contest. This is going to be hard because all the pictures are great!

We are going to vote and also post about the contest in our blog.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

P.S. Thanks for saying our pictures are wonderful.

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my gosh! Sooo many scawie eye pictures! This is gonna be so so so hard...Okay. *Takes a deep breath* I'm ready for it. By the way, your mom & you did a great job for starting up this blog. Gambatte!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Kyanite said...

Wow!
What a great job your mom's done!
I'll be back later to vote properly.
Will put a post too.

Pats Pets
Blue

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Deetz..you and ur mom did an amazin' job on the contest!!!! We're completely impressed at ur technical skills of gettin all those pix posted!!!

Big slurpy terrier kissies to her!!!

Scruffy, Stan and Lacie

Koobuss said...

Wow! There are so many choices. I'll see what I can do.

Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

Willow the Black Dale said...

Deetz give a big slurp to your mom, she has done a great job!!!! We at our house have had fun.

Willow Dale

Anonymous said...

oH, i FINK I'M LATE, I WANT TO CONTEST :'( PLEEEZ

I HAF JUST A NICE SKARY PHOTO

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

--sTELLA

Anonymous said...

There were soooo many scary pictures of everyonw! Ididn't know who to vote for! It was so much fun looking! You did so much work getting this together, thank you!

Barklove!
Rusty

Anonymous said...

I love them all but I have to vote for my friend Rusty. M13
Gina @ Gina's Public Diary